Tex-Mex Chicken consists of chicken cooked with veggies along with rice. But it does has some unique ingredients that surely makes it stand out from rest of the recipes. You can never get enough of these 30 minute pan chicken recipes!
Tex-Mex Chicken Recipe With Ingredients and Directions:
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, cut all into 1 inch wide strips 1 Lb
- Taco Seasoning Mix 2 Tbsp
- Flour 2 Tbsp
- Red & Green Pepper 2 Pcs
- Frozen Corn 1 Cup
- Thick & Chunky Salsa 1½ Cups
- Hot Pre-Cooked Long Grain White Rice 2 Cups
- Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese ½ Cup
- Sliced Green Onions 2 Pcs
- Toss chicken with flour & seasoning mix in a slow cooker, sprayed with a cooking spray.
- Add corn, peppers, and salsa.
- Mix gently and cover it with a lid.
- Cook on low heat for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Stir the chicken mixture until ready.
- Put it over rice and topped with onions and cheese.