If you ever experience prawn craving again, try this easy Thai Prawn Green Curry recipe by spending 15 minutes in your own kitchen instead of having a take away from a nearby restaurant!
Thai Prawn Green Curry Recipe With Ingredients and Directions:
Source: Pailin’s Kitchen
- Sunflower oil 2 Tbsp
- Peeled green prawns 1 Kg
- Chicken stock 200 Ml
- Coconut milk 400 Ml
- Kaffir lime leaves 8 Pcs
- Fish sauce 1 Tbsp
- Brown sugar 2 Tbsp
- Lime juice 2 Tbsp
- Green peppercorns in brine drained 1 Tbsp
- Thai basil and coriander leaves, to garnish
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- Curry paste (makes 1 cup)
- Take a food processor and put all the curry paste to whiz in it until it turns into a smooth paste.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a wok on a medium-high flame.
- Take 4 heaped tablespoons of the paste and fry, stir until it’s fragrant.
- Next, add the prawns and toss them to coat.
- Add the stock, coconut milk, fish sauce, sugar, lime leaves, lime juice, and peppercorns. Cook and stir for 5 minutes until the prawns are done through.
- Divide the curry equally among the bowls and garnish. Serve with rice.
- Try the curry with plain pepper fried rice for a more richly enhanced flavor of prawns.