The recipe for unstuffed shells makes and easy dinner which sings along with every other Italian side food. It is prepared in just a pot without any extra work!
Unstuffed Shells Recipe With Ingredients and Directions:
Source: Kraft Recipes
- Uncooked medium pasta shells 4 Cups
- Ground beef 1 Lbs.
- 24 Ounce Tomato and Basil Pasta Sauce 1 Jar
- Cream Cheese Spread 1 Tub
- Chopped fresh basil ⅓ Cup
- Grated Parmesan Cheese ¼ Cup
- Milk 2 Tbsp
- Dried Italian seasoning ½ tsp
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese 1½ cups
- Cook pasta as directed on its package. Just omit salt.
- Meanwhile, cook meat in large skillet until it’s brown.
- Drain it and then stir in pasta sauce.
- Remove from heat after simmering for 2 minutes.
- Drain pasta.
- Mix cream cheese spread, Parmesan Cheese, basil, milk and Italian seasoning in large bowl until mixed well. Stir gently in pasta.
- Spread half the meat sauce onto bottom of 13×9 inches baking dish sprayed with a cooking spray and cover with layers of remaining meat sauce and pasta mixture.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and cover it with aluminum foil. Refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Bake casserole covered for 40 to 45 minutes or until ready, uncovering it after 30 minutes.