Pasta recipes are famous all over the world as a fast food recipe and everyone like to eat this recipe in different flavors according to their taste like chicken pasta recipe, chicken baked pasta recipe etc. Today, we are going to share with you an amazing pasta recipe known as a Vegetable Pasta Recipe that you can easily cook at home within a short time approximately 40 to 50 minutes.
Vegetable Pasta Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this vegetable pasta recipe at home by using the following ingredients and by following these directions.
- 1 cup of packed basil
- 1 cup of packed arugula
- ½ juiced lemon
- ⅓ cup of olive oil
- ½ cup of water
- 2 peeled cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 teaspoons of kosher salt
- 1¼ cup of almond meal
- 1 pound of vegan spaghetti
- ⅓ cup of pasta water (if you’re using this as a dip, omit the pasta water)
- Add basil, arugula, lemon juice, water, and olive oil to a blender and blend them for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Add garlic, salt, pepper, and almond meal to the blender and blend until all the ingredients completely mix.
- Now, Boil salted water and cook spaghetti according to packaging instructions for good taste. When draining the pasta, reserve ⅓ to 1 cup of water.
- Once drained the boiled pasta, now return the pasta to the pot, and stir in the pesto, adding reserved pasta water until the sauce reaches desired consistency.
Now your recipe is ready to serve, you can serve this recipe by adding some ketchup or other ingredients that you like according to your taste.