Salads are considered as healthiest and quickest of foods. There are hundreds of salad combinations and recipes out of which Warm Mushroom Salad stands out of the box due to its ingredients. The unique combo of warm sauteed mushrooms with fried onions is what makes this delicious salad innovated.
Warm Mushroom Salad Recipe With Ingredients and Directions:
Source: HealthNut Nutrition
- Fresh cepe mushroom 50 Gms
- Fresh shiitake mushroom 50 Gms
- Button mushroom 10 Gms
- Fresh shimeji mushroom 20 Gms
- Fried onion 1 Pc
- Truffle oil 2 Ml
- Salt as per taste
- Dark soya 1 Tsp
- Light soya 1 Tsp
- Spring onion ½ Tsp
- Oil 10 Ml
- Soak all the mushrooms in water for around 2 hours and then slice all of them.
- Add all the mushrooms in the wok and toss them until they become dry.
- Put some oil in the wok along with those dried up mushrooms, light soy, dark soy, and salt. Toss the mixture for a while.
- In the end, add some spring onion and truffle oil to it and mix well without sagging it.
- Garnish it with mildly fried onion and serve.
- This salad develops amazing flavors if cooked with soya sauce
- The salad can also be savored with egg fried rice