Chicken recipes are famous all over the world due to their amazing taste and healthy ingredients that are used in these recipes. Today, we are going to share with you and a very healthy South Asian Chicken recipe that you can easily cook at home within a short time known as a White Chicken Korma Recipe.
White Chicken Korma Recipe With Ingredients and Direction
Here, we will guide how to make this easy chicken korma recipe at home by using the following ingredients and directions.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 500-gm diced chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 diced onion
- 1 teaspoon of grated garlic
- 1 teaspoon of crushed ginger
- ½ teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of garam masala
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of ground coriander
- 300-milliliter water
- 100-milliliter passata sauce
- 1 tablespoon of single cream
- 4 tablespoons of low-fat natural yogurt
- Heat the oil in a large-size pan over medium heat.
- Add diced boneless chicken and season with the salt and pepper. Fry for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Take the chicken out and set aside for korma gravy.
- Fry the onions with the garlic and ginger for 5 minutes in cooking oil.
- Now stir in all the spices and fry them for another 2 minutes.
- Now add water and stir in the water and passata sauce.
- Place a lid on top of the pan and simmer for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Now add cream and yogurt and stir them in the cream and the yogurt.
- Now in the last step, add chicken and cook for another 5 minutes, until the sauce thickens slightly.
You can serve this recipe with bread, roti, and naan for extra taste. Here, you can check our other chicken recipes like Chicken Karahi Recipe.