Rice Recipes are famous due to their amazing and tasty ingredients and easy to cook at home and people like to eat different rice recipes according to their taste some people like to eat Chinese Rice or other rice recipes. Today, we are going to share with you a very famous and sweet rice recipe of South Asian countries and very easy to cook at home. This recipe is full of sweet ingredients and Dry fruits and many other ingredients. This recipe is known as a Zarda Rice Recipe also called Sweet Rice Recipe.
Zarda Rice Recipe With Ingredients and Directions
Here, we will guide you how to make this sweet rice recipe at home by using delicious and sweet ingredients and home.
- Water 8 to 10 cups
- Salt ½ Tsp
- Water ¼ cup
- Yellow food color 2 Tsp
- Rice 1 & ½ cup (soaked for 4 hours)
- Ghee ½ cup (Preferably Pure Organic Butter)
- Green cardamom 3 to 4
- Cloves 3 to 4
- Sugar ¾ cup or to taste
- Kewra essence 1 Tsp
Ingredients For Decoration or Assembling
- Dry fruits or nuts
- Pheeka khoya
Directions For Zarda Rice Recipe
- Take a pot, add water, bring it to boil.
- Now, Add salt and Dissolve zarda or yellow food color in water, add it to the pot and mix them well.
- Now, Add rice and bring it to boil, cook them until rice, are done.
- Now, Strain rice and set aside.
- Take a separate pot, add ghee or butter, green cardamom, and cloves, saute them for a minute.
- Now, Add boiled rice, sugar, Cover them and cook until sugar completely dissolves approximately 10 to 15 minutes on medium-low flame.
- Now, Place the griddle on a stove and put back pot over the griddle.
- Now, Put it on simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add kewra essence, Ashrafiyan, Pheeka khoya, dry fruits or nuts for assembling.
- Now, Cover and steam cook for 10 minutes.
Now, your recipe is ready to serve you can serve this recipe with Chum chum or gulab jamun recipe according to your taste.