Whenever we experience untimely hunger pangs, sandwiches are there as the best, healthiest, quickest yet yumlicious option for us. Check out the zesty Italian sauteed Onion, Pepper and Beef Sandwich recipe so that you never go hungry again!
Zesty Italian Sauteed Onion, Pepper and Beef Sandwich Recipe With Ingredients and Directions:
- Thinly sliced onions ½ Cup
- Thinly sliced green bell peppers ¼ Cup
- Zesty Italian Dressing ¼ Cup
- Roasted Beef 12 Slices
- Submarine rolls (7 inch) 2 Pc
- Pickled pepper rings 2 Tbsp
- Cook onions & bell peppers in dressing, in a skillet on medium heat for 5 minutes or until vegetables are crispy tender.
- Keep stirring frequently.
- Add meat & stir to coat.
- Cook on low heat for 2 minutes or until ready. Keep stirring frequently.
- Fill rolls with the meat mixture & top them with pickled peppers.
- Serve warm and crispy along with tea or a lone snack!