This soup hits the spot on a cold winter day! It has always tasted good when made at home. Do try this Zuppa Toscana Recipe on cold wintry nights making them perfect taste wise.
Zuppa Toscana Recipe with Ingredients & Directions:
Source: Natashas Kitchen
- Ground Italian sausage 1 Lb
- Crushed Red Peppers 1½ Tsp
- Large Diced White Onion 1 Pc
- Bacon Pieces 4 Tbsp
- Garlic Puree 2 Tsp
- Water 10 Cups
- Cubes of chicken bouillon 5 Pcs
- Heavy Cream 1 Cup
- Sliced Russet potatoes, or about 3 large potatoes 1 Lb
- Bunch of kale ¼
- Take a large pot and saute Italian sausages along with crushed red pepper. Drain the fat and refrigerate while you prepare other things.
- Then saute bacon, onions, and garlic in the same pan over medium heat for until they are tender.
- Add the chicken bouillon with water in the pot and heat it until it boils and then adds some sliced potatoes and cook for another hour until they are soft.
- Add the heavy cream to the mixture and cook until it’s heated enough while adding the sausage and kale. Stir and heat it all thoroughly and the delicious soup is ready!